CTAA’s EXPO is the premier annual training and networking event for community and public transportation professionals. Participants take part in essential learning and networking events. Speakers and sessions will keep attendees up to date with innovative technology, workforce development, communication strategies, funding, and regulations. The EXPO also features a trade show with all of the latest community transportation goods and services.
There are a lot of elements that comprise the EXPO. These include:
- The National Community Transportation Roadeo: where drivers from across the country compete to see who is the best.
- Conference Intensive Sessions: One, two, or three-day long sessions where an individual topic is explored in depth.
- Mobility Management Day: One day set aside for mobility managers to gather, learn, and discuss the latest trends in the mobility management field.
- Tribal Transit Conference: A special two-day conference focusing on the unique needs and challenges of tribal transit.
- General Sessions: Informative sessions with a focus on new developments and initiatives.
- Workshop Sessions: Shorter sessions geared to brining participants the knowledge and expertise they need to thrive in today’s changing environment.
- Trade Fair: he largest annual trade show in the community transportation industry.
- Networking: The EXPO has many social events, meals and other opportunities for participants to meet with and learn from their peers.
Our goal is to make EXPO accessible and affordable for everyone. For this reason, we have established several different registration options with varying price points.
- EXPO Conference: Workshops, Trade Fair, General Sessions, and Social Events
- EXPO Conference Plus: All of the above plus conference intensive or Mobility Management Event
- Intensive: Intensive Session, Tribal Conference, or Mobility Management event only
For the first time, Palm Springs, California will be the host city for the Community Transportation EXPO.
Dates: Sunday, May 19 through Thursday, May 23, 2019
Host Hotel: 888 E Tahquitz Canyon Way, Palm Springs, CA 92262
Trade Show and Educational Sessions: Palm Springs Convention Center, 277 N Avenida Caballeros, Palm Springs, CA 92262
Note on Expenses: We understand in these economic times that many travel budgets have been modified. As a result, you may now need to provide justification for attending CTAA EXPO. So here are some things you might want to consider:
- Focus on what you will specifically bring back to the organization as return for the investment from sales, business leads, relationship building and education.
- Offer to prepare and deliver a short presentation to your colleagues to share what you learned at EXPO.
- Share the industry and professional development education worth thousands of dollars that you can implement immediately.
- Be ready with a plan that shows who will cover for you while you are attending the conference.