CTAA On Tour
CTAA staff is traveling across the country visiting transit agencies, presenting at conferences and learning about the latest happenings in our industry.
March 4-5: SWTA Annual Conference, El Paso, Texas
- Scott Bogren will participate in an industry summit session.
March 5-6: Scranton, Pa.
- Chris Zeilinger teaches CTAA’s transit management (CCTM) and transit administrator (CTPA) certification preparation class.
March 5-7: Chicago, Ill.
- Andrew Carpenter will attend the Shared Mobility Summit to learn about developments in mobility technology and models.
March 6-7: Atlanta, Ga.
- Alex King will participate in a convening hosted by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Association of State and Territorial Health Officials (ASTHO) on “Strengthening Community-Clinical Linkages to Improve Health Outcomes.”
March 6: Crystal City, Va.
- Charles Rutkowski attends meeting of United Southern and Eastern Tribes in Crystal City.
March 7: Binghamton, N.Y.
- Charles Rutkowski travels to Binghamton to participate in an Access to Employment Summit.
March 20: Sault Ste Marie, Mich.
- Chris Zeilinger and Alex King educate the Sault Ste. Marie Tribe of Chippewa Indians on the basics of providing non-emergency medical transportation and on reporting tribal transit data to the Federal Transit Administration’s National Transit Database.
March 25-26: RouteMatch User’s Conference, Atlanta, Ga.
- Scott Bogren will discuss federal transportation policy and legislation.
March 28-29: Palm Springs, Calif.
- Charles Dickson, Rich Sampson, and Stephanee Smith head to Palm Springs to continue planning for the 2019 Community Transportation EXPO
Feb. 11-14: Danbury, Wis.
- Charlie Rutkowski visits the St.Croix Tribe of Wisconsin to facilitate a Mobility Visioning Workshop to identify perceptions of unmet mobility needs among tribal members.
Feb. 11: Washington, D.C.
- CTAA’s Scott Bogren will be speaking at and participating in the National Congress of American Indians Executive Council Winter Session in Washington, D.C.
Feb. 20-22: Red Cliff, Wis.
- Charlie Rutkowski visits the Red Cliff Band of Lake Superior Chippewa Indians to facilitate a Mobility Visioning Workshop to identify perceptions of unmet mobility needs among tribal members.
Feb. 28: Washington, D.C.
- CTAA Board of Directors and staff will be conducting dozens of Congressional visits on key transit issues in Washington, D.C.
Jan. 13-16: Washington, D.C.
- Rex Knowlton and other CTAA staff will attend the Transportation Research Board Annual Meeting.
Jan. 15-18: Bangor, Maine
- Charlie Rutkowski visits Maine tribal technical assistance projects.
Jan. 22-23: Tupelo, Miss.
- Charlie Rutkowski visits Tupelo, Miss., as part of the Toyota sponsored project to assess the impact of the Tupelo Transit program.