Organization: GOIN’, LLC. (Visit goin.org for more information)
Location: Everett, Wash. (You will work remotely but you may need to occasionally attend lead sales events or activities)
Deadline: June 1
Salary: GOIN’ offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
Description: GOIN’s mission is to tackle the challenges around accessible and equitable mobility by creating an intelligent software platform for transit agencies, hospitals, and other clients, and connecting them to ride providers, drivers, and riders. We are currently looking for a Growth Specialist with skills to lead business development and growth of the company, increasing the number of partners, expanding to new territories and developing a replicable sales process.
Duties and Responsibilities: A Growth Specialist’s work will include:
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills
- Tracking and submitting proposals for government organizations
Qualifications: We are looking for a person who is a quick-learner, nimble and can take initiative. Ideally, a Growth Specialist should have:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in planning, business administration, communication or related field
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Previous experience in the transportation industry, government agencies, social service organizations, paratransit software or mobility sectors (an advantage)
Application Procedure: Interested applicants should submit cover letter and resume to Gelene at firstname.lastname@example.org.