Member Services Intern
Organization: Community Transportation Association of America (CTAA)
Deadline: June 18
Salary: $2,200.00 stipend payable via installments throughout the 14 weeks
Description: Community Transportation Association of America (CTAA) seeks a Member Services Intern to join of the Member Services team to support the development and production of our Member Profile Report. At the end of the 14-week virtual internship, the intern will provide a multipage detailed report that will incorporate text and graphics based on CTAA member profile surveys.
Status: An average of 10 hours per week; a 1099 contractor form will be provided
Duration: 14 weeks, expected start date of July 13.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Evaluate, assess and quantify effectiveness of the member profile surveys.
- Solicit and gather information and data from members via the member profile survey.
- Follow up with members who have not responded to the request for information.
- Analyze survey responses and demographic information for Member Profile Report.
- Participate in virtual meetings and weekly check in calls with the Member Services team.
- Provide a first draft of the report on or before Sep. 17.
- Present the final Member Profile Report to the Member Services team on or before Oct. 15.
Qualifications: Any combination of education, experience and training that has provided the knowledge, skills and ability necessary for satisfactory job performance. A typical example would be proficiency and ownership of Microsoft software applications and design platforms, such as Adobe Creative Suite, Canva, or equivalent programs.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability to think and work both independently and in a team setting.
- Capacity to prioritize, organize and solve problems.
- Proficiency in oral and written communications, including the ability to develop and deliver
- presentations and reports to various audiences.
- Experienced in developing graphics and illustrations to represent data
- Must be able to provide your own laptop and cell phone for the duration of the internship.
Application Procedure: Please provide a cover letter, resume, and data/writing sample (ideally a previously produced report) to Member Services and Business Development Director, Loreal Lance at email@example.com by June 18, 2021.