Mobility Management Planner
Location: Prescott, Ariz.
Deadline: Open until filled
Salary: $45,406.40 – $54,475.20
Description: Working under general direction, and with moderate difficulty, this position is responsible for planning and coordinating resources to improve the availability and accessibility of transportation services for persons with disabilities, aging adults, and individuals of lower income. This is a grant funded-dependent position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plans and develops strategies to improve transportation services
- Facilitates regional coordination councils to assess needs, strategize to address gaps, and improve efficiencies for transportation service delivery
- Coordinates mobility planning efforts with various public agencies and private organizations
- Plans, organizes, and manages projects to promote timely use of funds and adherence to federal and state program guidelines and funding requirements
- Contributes to the development and management of the Transportation Investment Plan (TIP), Coordinated Mobility Plan (CMP), and other Plans and/or Studies
- Performs regional transit asset management
- Designs, organizes and delivers training
- Represents organization and partners in federal, state, and regional advisory committees
- Provides technical assistance to community stakeholders
- Conducts surveys, focus groups, data analysis, and research
- Prepares and delivers oral and written presentations, project reports, and summaries for staff,
committees, governing boards, civic groups and general public
- Other related duties as assigned
Education and/or Experience: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in urban/rural planning, transportation planning, public administration or a related discipline, and four (4) years of professional work in public transportation, human services, or other relatable field; OR any equivalent combination of education, training and experience which demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
Preferred Qualifications: American Institute of Certified Planners (AICP), Certified Community Transportation Manager (CCTM), Certified Public Manager (CPM).
Application Procedure: In order to apply and be considered for an interview, you must complete a NACOG Employment Application. Applications can be obtained at:
- In person: NACOG, 119 E. Aspen Ave, Flagstaff, AZ 86001
- Online: https://nacog.org/departments/Human-Resources/page/employment-opportunities.html
- Call: Human Resources at 928.213.5234