Organization: Guardian Transport Services, LLC.
Location: Brockway, Pa.
Deadline: March 15
Salary: Salray negotiable. Healthcare Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision); Multiple plan options begin on the first of the month following employment; PTO (Vacation, Sick, Personal); 401K with Company Match; Life Insurance; Optional Daily Pay; Professional Development.
Description: Guardian Transport Services, LLC., is looking for an Operations Manager to join its team. This is an exciting and challenging position that will be responsible for the day to day operations. Guardian Transport Services is looking for someone who has a passion for success and driven by results.
Duties and Responsibilities: This position will report directly to and work closely with VP, Community Support Services. Key responsibilities include:
- Communicate with Scheduling Coordinator on the daily transportation schedule
- Work together with Scheduling Coordinator to ensure that all transports are scheduled efficiently
- Conduct and maintain monthly vehicle audits and ensure safety and compliance of the vehicles
- Oversee the day to day operations of the drivers and adjust schedules accordingly
- Update and provide daily reports to billing team to ensure timely and accurate billing
- Update daily reporting to operations to ensure key efficiency and operations metrics are met
- Provide strategic planning and direction as it relates to daily operations of each market
- Develop and maintain relationships with key accounts and customers
- Act as Customer Service and Marketing to ensure satisfaction with current clients and expand client base
- Ensure that all records and operations are in compliance with state rules and regulations
- Perform hiring and disciplinary actions for drivers in each market serviced
- As Guardian Transport Services, LLC grows, recruit and hire drivers
- Attend industry specific educational events to further knowledge of non-emergency medical transportation
- Conduct driver training and continued education as required
- Other duties as required
- Bachelor degree in business management, logistics, transportation or related field preferred, associates required
- Experience in Non-Emergency Medical Transportation (NEMT) industry strongly preferred
- Knowledge of PA Public Utilities Commission Motor Carrier regulations preferred
- Ability to deal with state and local governments
- Ability to manage cost control and financial/budget experience handling multiple locations
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently in results-driven environment
- Ability to organize and perform work efficiently; strong attention to detail
- Travel and some overnights will be required
Application Procedure: Email cover letter and resume to TJ Sliwinski.