Location: Boise, Idaho
Deadline: May 14
Salary: This a full time, non-exempt position and the wage is: DOQ. +Excellent Benefits
Description: Applications are now being accepted for a Rideshare Coordinator at Ada County Highway District’s Commuteride in Boise, Idaho. The Commuteride vanpool program includes a fleet of 100+ vans, serves a minimum of 5 counties with 75+ vanpool routes and serves over 400 monthly customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Rideshare Coordinator is responsible for all Transportation Demand Management TDM related operational strategies for the Commuteride program including the vanpool and park/ride programs.
- Directs the activities of the rideshare support staff and provides technical supervision over fleet and account operations.
- Establishes cooperative working relationships with staff, volunteer drivers, contractors/vendors, stakeholder organizations/agencies, the general public and District employees.
- Must have 3-years of experience in program management, transportation operations, and/or public transportation.
- Considerable knowledge of and experience with customer service, volunteer recruitment, training, and oversight; stakeholder facilitation techniques; program management and public relations techniques; Federal Transit Administration and Federal Highway Administration regulations; Transportation Demand Management planning and strategies.
- Good knowledge of transit operations and service planning.
- Experience managing program / project budgets.
- Supervisory principles and practices.
- Computer operation with desk top publishing and database knowledge. Experience with MS Office Suite and ArcGIS software desired.
- Ability to obtain an Idaho Driver’s License within 14 days of employment.
- College degree with major coursework in transportation planning, urban planning, business administration or public administration; or any equivalent combination of education, experience and training which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities, is acceptable.
Application Procedure: A completed ACHD application is required and must be submitted to Human Resources no later than 4:30 p.m., May 14, 2021. Applications are available at 3775 Adams St.; Garden City, ID 83714 or visit our website at www.achdidaho.org.