Organization: Ada County Highway District’s Commuteride
Location: Boise, Idaho
Deadline: Oct. 22
Salary: This position is non-exempt, with a starting wage of $26.11 – $30.02 per hour, DOQ. ACHD offers an excellent benefit package with medical, vision and dental insurance, paid vacation, holidays, and membership in the Public Employee Retirement System of Idaho (PERSI).
Description: Applications are now being accepted for a Rideshare Coordinator at Ada County Highway District’s Commuteride in Boise, Idaho.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Rideshare Coordinator is responsible for all Transportation Demand Management TDM related operational strategies for the Commuteride program including the vanpool and park/ride programs.
- Directs the activities of the rideshare support staff and provides technical supervision.
- Establishes cooperative working relationships with staff, volunteer drivers, contractors/ vendors, stakeholder organizations/agencies, the general public and District employees.
- Must have 3-years of experience in program management, transportation operations, and/or public transportation.
- Considerable knowledge of volunteer recruitment, training, and oversight; stakeholder facilitation techniques; program management and public relations techniques; Federal Transit Administration and Federal Highway Administration regulations; Transportation Demand Management planning.
- Good knowledge of transit operations and service planning.
- Supervisory principles and practices.
- Computer operation with desk top publishing and database knowledge.
- Ability to obtain an Idaho Driver’s License within 14 days of employment.
- College degree with major coursework in transportation planning, business administration or public administration; or any equivalent combination of education, experience and training which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities, is acceptable.
Application Procedure: A completed ACHD application is required and must be submitted to Human Resources no later than 4:30 p.m. local time, Oct. 22, 2019. Applications are available at 3775 Adams St.; Garden City, ID 83714 or visit our website at www.achdidaho.org.
An AA/EEO/ADA Employer.
Preference may be given to veterans who qualify under state and federal laws and regulations.