Location: Colorado Springs, Colo.
Salary: $54,000-65,000 annually
Deadline: open until filled
Description: Develops and oversees implementation and expenses of transit services, manages and evaluates office staff, and manages the program to ensure desired goals and objectives are met.
- Responsible for accurate and timely reports (periodically, daily, monthly and annual
reports) on client services and statistics and supports reimbursements and invoicing for
- Analyze and report transit service delivery projections, to include rides, funding
utilization, demographic trends, bi-weekly and/or monthly.
- Monitor the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration for changes to DOT regulations
and notify staff of changes.
- Provides day to day supervision of direct service staff to meet client expectation, driver
support to include driver availability and vehicle availability.
- Develop and manage software, systems and personnel to evaluate client program and
service outcomes to meet budget projections and meet desired community needs.
- Maintain database and data integrity for RouteMatch production database for GTFS file.
- Manage and Support Drivers tablets and work phones
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to track and develop written reports substantiating outcomes.
- Knowledge of the community, other agencies and resources especially those related to
disabilities, older individuals and low-income.
- Strong skills in preparing written reports using Excel and Word, conduct trainings and
- Ability to function independently using good judgement and maturity.
- Experience working in a diverse environment.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 2+ years supervisory experience.
- Valid driver’s license and valid automobile insurance are required.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or equivalent experience in transit systems of 1+ years.
- Necessary to job performance is the mastery of Microsoft Office software and databases.