Transit Mobility Manager
Organization: Transportation Department, City of Nashua
Location: Nashua, N.H.
Deadline: Resumes will be accepted until position is filled.
Salary: City of Nashua offers excellent benefits including health, dental, short and long term disability insurance plans, pension, 457 retirement plan, vacation sick and personal time off. Salary will commensurate with experience.
Description: The Transportation Department, City of Nashua seeks a Transit Mobility Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities: This position manages and ensures compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Drug and Alcohol Reporting, and Civil Rights Title VI regulations. Responsible for outreach, education, building community support for transit and providing mobility training within the community/region. Works with the contractor to log and follow up on all complaints and incidents. Maintains a thorough knowledge of the overall bus system, individual routes, Routematch trip planning software and all NTS services. Fills in for and attends meetings on behalf of the Transit Administrator as needed.
- Extensive knowledge of Federal Transportation Administration regulations related to ADA, Civil Rights, Drug and Alcohol Reporting
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year accredited institution
- Two to four years of related experience (or equivalent combination of education and experience.)
- Proficient in use and application of computer-based information, spreadsheet, word processing and related office management applications.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relations with employees, vendors, consultants and regulatory personnel.
- Considerable knowledge of relevant State and Federal laws
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and emergency situations.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and/or access to transportation for use in local and statewide travel.
Application Procedure: Submit cover letter, resume and references at: http://applitrack.com/nashua/onlineapp/.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER – Recruiting practices shall be consistent with State and Federal Law (11/17/20)