Organization: KFH Group
Location: Bethesda, Md.
Deadline: open until filled
Salary: KFH Group offers a competitive salary, full benefits (medical, dental, and vision), life insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, parking or transit benefits, and a flexible working environment.
Description: KFH Group seeks a Transportation Analyst with an interest in public transportation and multi-modal planning for the Bethesda, Md., office. The ideal candidate for this position will be a self-starter with excellent communication and quantitative skills. Applicants will need to be comfortable with the consulting work environment which includes travel, some weekend events, variable workloads and balancing multiple tasks while working with different project teams.
KFH Group is headquartered in downtown Bethesda, Md., a thriving urban center home to numerous restaurants, retailers, and community events. Our Bethesda office is a short walk to the Bethesda Metro Station, adjacent to county parking facilities, and a quick bicycle ride to the Capital Crescent Trail.
Duties and Responsibilities: The position’s responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Analyzing and mapping data in ArcGIS.
- Conducting research.
- Conducting surveys onboard buses, in person, and developing online forms.
- Data entry and data analysis.
- Writing reports and technical analyses.
- Preference will be given to applicants with experience in Adobe Creative Suite, Python, and web development.
- Bachelor’s degree in geographic information systems, transportation planning, urban planning, or a related field. (Master’s degree preferred)
- 1-2 years of applicable work experience. (A Master’s degree can be substituted for two years of experience)
Application Procedure: If you are interested in a career in transportation and have the skills necessary to be a consultant, please send a cover letter, resume, and one brief work sample (GIS map or written report – 2-pages max) to email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer.