Location: Ellensburg, Wash.
Deadline: open until filled
Salary: $25.00 To $27.00 Hourly.
Description: HopeSource seeks a Transportation Manager to be responsible for overseeing multiple transportation programs.
Duties and Responsibilities: The Transportation Manager is The manager is responsible for employee shift scheduling, route scheduling, overseeing vehicle maintenance, staff performance, community partner and funder relationships, grant and contract compliance, and managing program to budget.
Health, dental, vision insurance; employee premium paid at 100 percent, 60 percent subsidy on dependent premiums. Employee Assistance Plan (EAP): mental health, credit, legal counseling services; covers all immediate family members. Life Insurance & AD&D.
- Promote and lead changes within the department to increase efficiency & meet objectives
- Prioritize and direct staffing and resource allocation decisions based on financial analysis
- Manage the department budget, staffing calendar, and facilities to meet organizational and departmental goals
- Enforce proper protocol for auditing, procurement, financial reporting, and legal compliance.
- Adhere with all transportation contract requirements, including timeliness and accuracy in reporting and supervising sub-grantee performance and compliance
- Provide support as needed for developing annual budgets, allocations, contract management, analyzing spending, and forecasting financial requirments
- Build and maintain relationships with external vendors and partners, constantly looking to build new community relationships
- Maintain accuracy of accreditation, maintenance, and safety programs
- Be an active community member on behalf of HopeSource, gaining insight on the community and its needs
- Cooperate with HR in recruitment and training as needed to maintain a strong departmental workforce
- Continually grows knowledge of the position, department, and community
- Enhances department and organization reputation and explores opportunities to add value
- Achieves operational objectives across all departmental goals, resolves problems, and implements positive change.
- May require regional travel.
- 5 years’ experience in leadership and supervision of multiple employees with successful outcomes.
- Project management experience with both analysis of information and implementation of projects.
- Experience with budgets and invoicing.
- Experience with grant and/or contract administration preferably in the field of supportive housing.
- Attention to detail, decision-making ability, and conflict resolution skills.
- Must pass a criminal background check.
- Background in Transportation services or logistics
- Familiar with FTA regulations
- FTA procurement process experience
Application Procedure: Please apply online to be considered.