CLEANING AND SAFETY PROTOCOLS DURING EXPO 2021
We know how critical it is to remain safe and vigilant during in-person meetings, which is why we want to share with you what steps CTAA, the Host Hotel and the Convention Center are doing to keep you protected.
During each intensive and workshop session, we will have one chair for every six foot table. We are working with the Convention Center to ensure that there is a thorough sanitization process between each session. There will also be hand sanitizers and face masks available for your convince. We will be following local health guidelines in relation to face masks; which currently require the use of face masks in indoor spaces.
The Richmond Marriott is committed to providing you with a safe and convenient stay. With their Commitment to Clean, guests will experience enhanced cleaning measures in all guest rooms. The Commitment to Clean includes:
- The requiring of face masks in all indoor public areas;
- Requiring that surfaces are treated with hospital-grade disinfectants and that this cleaning is done with increased frequency;
- Using enhanced cleaning technologies including electrostatic sprayers to sanitize surfaces throughout the hotel;
- Offering contact-less interactions; and
- Requiring all surfaces to be thoroughly cleaned with hospital-grade disinfectants in guest rooms.
The Greater Richmond Convention Center staff have undergone extensive training and education to comply with state and local safety guidelines for meetings and events. Their cleaning and safety protocols include:
- Physically-distanced floor plans;
- Plastic dividers with directional arrows have been installed in lobby areas throughout the facility to encourage one-way walkways;
- Plexiglass dividers have been installed in between each hand-washing area in all restrooms throughout the facility;
- Requiring face masks in all indoor public areas; and
- The GRCC Housekeeping Department has staff dedicated for events to perform frequent cleaning with an emphasis on high-touch surfaces. Facility meeting rooms, surfaces, and equipment are disinfected with Protexus electrostatic sprayers.