Organization: Medstar Transportation (gomedstar.com)
Location: Everett, Wash.
Deadline: Urgent Hiring!
Salary: Competitive salary; Health, dental, vision insurance after 90 days of employment; With sick leave and holiday pay
Description: Medstar Transportation is a ride provider company that offers medical and accessible trips in the Pacific Northwest. We are looking for an Office/Fleet Assistant to help us in overall fleet maintenance and operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Cleaning, maintaining and moving vehicles
- Assisting with inspections of vehicles
- Conducting inventory and maintaining supplies
- Other office tasks
- Potential of driving parttime
- A basic understanding of vehicle maintenance and can do mechanical works (changing headlights, topping off fluids, change tires, etc)
- The ability to use a smart phone and work in a paperless office
- A clean driving record and ability to pass a drug test
- The ability to answer phone calls and emails, and with basic computer skills
Application Procedure: Submit resume to Gelene at email@example.com.