The Community Transportation Association of America is seeking nominations for our membership awards. These awards provide a unique opportunity to recognize excellence in the community
transportation industry. The person or organization must be a member of our Association. Nomination information must be received by September 21, 2020.
Urban Community Transportation System of the Year
This award is given to a system which provides service in an urban area of more than 50,000 population, is based on innovative and creative services in the community, is responsive to its customers’ and community needs, among other criteria.
- 2019 Flint Mass Transportation Authority, Flint, Mich.
- Urban Community Transportation System of the Year all-time winners
Rural Community Transportation System of the Year
- 2019 Pelivan Transit Big Cabin, Oklahoma
- Rural Community Transportation System of the Year all-time winners
Community Transportation Manager of the Year
- 2019 Julia Castillo, Heart of Iowa Regional Transit Agency, Urbandale, Iowa
- Community Transportation Manager of the Year all-time winners
- 2019 Oregon Transit Association, Portland, Oregon
- State Agency or Association of the Year all-time winners
Dr. aaron henry leadership award
- 2019 Charles Carr, Mississippi DOT
- Aaron Henry All Time Winners