Urban Community Transportation System of the Year
This award is given to a system which provides service in an urban area of more than 50,000 population, is based on innovative and creative services in the community, is responsive to its customers’ and community needs, among other criteria.
- 2018 Indian River Transit, GoLine Community Coach, Indian River County, Florida
- Urban Community Transportation System of the Year all-time winners
Rural Community Transportation System of the Year
This award has the same criteria as the Urban award, but provides service in areas of less than 50,000 population.
- 2018 Penquis Lynx Mobility Services, Bangor Maine
- Rural Community Transportation System of the Year all-time winners
Community Transportation Manager of the Year
This award honors a community transportation leader for displaying leadership while providing transportation service that is integral to the community and creating a vision for the system that has the support from both within and outside the organization.
- 2018 David Bruffy, Mountain Line Transit Authority, Morgantown, West Virginia
- Community Transportation Manager of the Year all-time winners
State Leadership Award
This award recognizes an entire state organization for providing creative, effective and continuing training and technical assistance programs, using new concepts, strategies, procedures and policies to provide support to local transit systems, and more.
- 2018 Ohio Department of Transportation, Office of Transit, Columbus, Ohio
- State Agency or Association of the Year all-time winners