CTAA's Membership Director, Rich Sampson, is ready to assist. He can be reached directly at 202.415.9666 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Already a member? Use your or your organization's email address to login to the members' site.
Access your CTAA account through the members-only section of the CTAA website and select the interest areas about which you'd like additional information, add email addresses that you'd like to receive CTAA members-only information and be sure that the master email address for your organization is correct.
Thank you for considering joining the Community Transportation Association of America (CTAA). We know how valuable both your time and your resources are – and we appreciate the confidence you’ve placed in our Association. Here’s what you can expect from CTAA:
- Responsiveness: We promise quick, insightful responses to any questions or inquiries – no matter the subject or how we receive the request. If one of our talented staff cannot answer your question, we’ll find someone who can.
- Expertise: Our staff will provide accurate, informative and timely analyses of legislation, regulations and transportation trends that you can trust. Combined, the CTAA staff has more than 200 years of experience in community and public transportation.
- Insight: CTAA staff track new innovations in transportation technology, markets and delivery modes and, along with our Board of Directors and State and Tribal Delegates, will ensure you have ready access to ideas and solutions you can use.
- Passion: We love everything about the community and public transportation industry and CTAA is always seeking new ways to support our members.
- Understanding: We recognize the constraints – financial and otherwise – that our members deal with every day and promise to deliver practical, useful solutions and resources to our members.
How to Join CTAA
- Select your member type: If your organization directly or indirectly provides transportation services to the general public or specific groups or clientele, please join CTAA in one of the Transportation Provider categories. If your organization does not directly or indirectly operate passenger transportation vehicles, please join in our Mobility Partners categories.
- Select your member category: For Transportation Providers, please select the category that most accurately reflects the nature of your service area, passengers and/or funding stream, and then the number of vehicles you operate in revenue service. For Mobility Partners, select the category that best defines your agency.
- Pay your dues: You can either pay your dues directly through a credit card (Visa/MC/Amex) or to pay by invoice, contact Rich Sampson, CTAA Membership Director, at email@example.com or 800.891.0590 x714.