Transportation Service Planner
Organization: Ride Connection
Location: Portland, Ore.
Deadline: This posting will remain open until filled.
Salary: Compensation is $3801.20 per month. This position is salary exempt full time position with benefits.
Description: Ride Connection is accepting applications for a full time Transportation Service Planner.
Duties and Responsibilities: The Service Planner works with transportation partners, customers, Ride Connection staff, public agencies, and community agencies to coordinate, plan, and expand area transportation services. They work to ensure that service partner programs within Ride Connection’s network operate efficient, compliant transportation programs that address customer needs and meet program goals.
- BA degree in a related field with a minimum of two years of progressively responsible experience that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified or the equivalent combination of education and/or relevant experience
- Ability to work with a diversity of individuals including staff, Ride Connection’s network partners, community and government agencies, volunteers, and riders to design methods for improving transportation delivery
- Ability to analyze transportation service delivery and recommend new designs, improvements, or solutions
- Ability to evaluate performance of contracted transportation service partners and recommend methods to improve service delivery and achieve/maintain contract compliance
- Experience with transportation service planning
Application Procedure: Transportation service planning experience is required. You must submit a resume, cover letter and a Ride Connection Application in order to be considered for this position. Please visit www.rideconnection.org for application and job description, applications required. Send your resume, cover letter and application to firstname.lastname@example.org.