HR Generalist III - Recruiting
Location: Austin, Texas
Salary: $57,895.00 – $72,369.00 annually
Deadline: open until filled
Description: The Human Resources Generalist III-Recruiting reports directly to the Manager, Talent Acquisition & Team Member Experience (TA&TME). This position is responsible for a variety of professional and technical duties in Human Resources related to employee recruitment and onboarding. This role will plan, develop, implement and administer recruiting and onboarding activities and programs to support Capital Metro hiring goals.
Duties: Note: The duties and primary responsibilities below are intended to describe the general content of and requirements of this job and are not intended to be an exhaustive statement of duties.
• Assist with comprehensive recruiting program design, administration and cost analysis, including represent Capital Metro in selection of advertising, career fairs and other outreach efforts.
• Work to source/identify, recruit, transition and onboard highly qualified candidates for posted positions.
• Work cooperatively with hiring managers to develop appropriate and effective activities for recruiting for vacant positions.
• Establish recruiting process and develop resources and tools to support their use.
• Prepare monthly and quarterly reports on recruiting activity, costs and performance metrics.
• Prepare documentation for auditing purposes related to recruiting programs, and ensure compliance with rules and regulations, and policies.
• Offer “out of the box” solutions to day-to-day recruitment challenges.
• Assist in the development of employment branding and candidate care solutions.
• Identify and develop screening tools and interview question resources to assist hiring managers in the selection process.
• Perform other duties as required and/or assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field. A PHR or other relevant professional certification is preferred. Related experience may substitute for educational requirements on a year for year basis.
• Five (5) years’ experience as human resources professional.
• Three (3) years administering or supporting employee recruiting.
• Must have experience with online application tracking systems and onboarding processes.
• Experience with Microsoft Office products with intermediate skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and SharePoint in a Windows environment.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to consistently and positively contribute in a fast-paced changing work environment while prioritizing multiple functions and managing time efficiently.
• Ability to demonstrate resourcefulness and a healthy level of engagement in work responsibilities.
• Ability to analyze data and effectively communicate the story it tells.
• Strong knowledge and understanding of employee recruiting and related state and federal regulations.
• Ability to work in a high-volume environment and to maintain confidentiality
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationship with co-workers and the public.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision