Industry Solutions Consultant
Organization: TripSpark Medical
Location: Mississauga, Otario, Canada; Calgary, Alberta, Canada or remote (U.S. or Canada)
Deadline: open until filled
Description: TripSpark Medical seeks an experienced leader in the Non-Emergency Medical Transportation Industry who is looking for a new challenge within a growing company in a fast-pasted and exciting market. Want to work for a stable, proven organization whose stock has outperformed Apple (CSU on the TSX) and continues to exceed expectations? Then coming to work for TripSpark Medical may be for you!
TripSpark is a one-stop-shop people transportation software and in-vehicle technology company that provides solutions for Non-Emergency Medical Transportation (NEMT think medical appointment and seniors transportation), fixed route (think city buses), paratransit (think ADA transportation), K-12 education (think school buses), and ridesharing (think city / corporate rideshare programs). This position will be working with team members in the Medical division of the business, which provides software that assists agencies with delivering non-emergency medical transportation. We’re a dynamic, fast-paced team – we’re open to new ideas, love getting creative and trying new things (actually!). We are in a fast moving, ever-changing, and growing market! Flexible working hours, an open office space working environment, benefits from day 1, an education reimbursement program, free snacks and drinks, and more! Employee bonus plan.
Duties and Responsibilities: The ISC is a critical position in TripSpark Medical that serves as the “bridge” between industry and management. One of the key roles is to advocate for our solutions to prospective clients, through existing and new relationships formed during the prospecting and sales cycle. The ISC plays an essential role in working with sales, validating discovery material, gathering and prioritizing customer requirements, contributing to RFP responses, and providing market knowledge on sales calls. With Marketing, the ISC works to create marketing collateral to feed campaigns, trade shows and the web.
The ISC is the champion for Medical products both internally, educating sales, development and deployment, as well as externally to clients and prospects. The ISC contributes to the product vision by offering feedback and input from their client interactions and industry experience to the Medical product manager for inclusion in the product road map. The ISC also analyzes feedback from customers ensuring TripSpark delivers the “right” solution and looks for areas of improvement.
Reporting to the General Manager, TripSpark Medical, the role of the Industry Solutions Consultant is to ensure that TripSpark is viewed as a thought and market leader in the industry.
- Represent TripSpark as an industry and technical solutions expert for the Non-Emergency Medical Transportation Industry
- Ensure sales meets its sales targets by helping to identify opportunities and nurture prospects and existing customers
- Speak as a thought leader at industry conferences and webinars in front of large groups of attendees and executives
- Present our solutions to C-level executives and prospects, and advise on key product suite demonstrations working closely with the sales team
- Define the product strategy and roadmap for current and future Medical technology offerings
- Define and validate product and feature requirements so they meet market needs
- Gather and maintain knowledge of the competition and their respective offerings, developing competitive analysis and understanding key differentiators
- Ensure our value proposition is documented and communicated to sales, highlighting our strengths and our competitors weaknesses, and educating sales how to combat our weaknesses against competitors’ strengths
- Perform industry (market) research in order to understand market current and future needs and develop software solutions to address them
- Work with development to scope development effort of new features and products to ensure maximum ROI is achieved
- Work with Sales and Marketing to develop tools and collateral for marketing campaigns and the sales cycle
- Provide insight to the sales engineer in creating requirements matrices and RFP responses
- Act as an escalation contact on high priority and sensitive customer issues and projects
- Participate in requirement gathering and scoping trips with the project team
- Perform project management duties for the internal HIPAA compliance team
- Advise deployment with key customers/projects as guidance is needed
- Educate management and employees about the NEMT industry and trends
- Extensive experience within the medical and non-emergency medical transportation industry in a leadership role (whether management or technical)
- Existing network of relationships formed in the non-emergency medical transportation industry
- Degree/Diploma in Business, Computer Information Systems, or other business/technical degree
- Degree/Diploma in a non-technical discipline in combination with direct experience in the medical transportation management field
- In depth knowledge of respective industry and applicable funding sources
- The following are preferred but not mandatory:
- Prior experience with managing a software product or suite of products
- Knowledge of transportation or logistics computing software
- Familiarity with software development life cycle (SDLC), API’s, database systems, and high level software architecture
- Experience with HIPAA and security
- Travel is required to support customer presentations, marketing efforts, trade shows and internal team meetings. Travel may at times be greater than 25% of your time.
- Ability to effectively time manage, delivering consistently to deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, including presentation skills
- Strong customer focus
- Strong teamwork skills for cross-group cooperation
- Strong self-motivational drive – able to initiate and manage activities independently
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Ability to multi-task (e.g., handle multiple projects at once)
- Must be able to handle an escalated situation independently without the support of management
- Technical aptitude
Application Procedure: Please apply by visiting www.tripspark.com/careers. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.