Organization: North Front Range Metropolitan Planning Organization (NFRMPO)
Location: Fort Collins, Colo.
Deadline: This position will remain open until filled.
Salary: The salary range of the position is $4,833 – $6,916 monthly, commensurate with the qualifications of the selected candidate.
Description: The North Front Range Metropolitan Planning Organization (NFRMPO) is seeking a goal oriented, persistent and a punctual self-starter for their Mobility Manager position. This is a full-time position and includes NFRMPO benefits.
Duties and Responsibilities: This is a full time exempt professional position, which includes exceptional benefits. The Mobility Manager is responsible for improving business and community support for transit, paratransit, and commercial transportation service in the region, undertaking related development activities, and the successful creation of the One Call/One Click Center (OCOCC) in Northern Colorado. This position has been initially funded for a three-year period.
- Bachelor’s degree in transportation planning, communications, marketing, human services, or a related field, plus a minimum of five years of progressively responsible experience in program management or other relevant work experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Supervisory experience is required.
- Knowledge of the practices and principles of Mobility Management.
- Ability to develop and manage a One-Call/One-Click Center.
- Skilled in leading community engagement activities, including the development of outreach materials, through various marketing platforms to inform riders of their transportation options Demonstrated ability to work with limited supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including with individuals with disabilities and older adults.
- Knowledge of coordination with community partners in the execution of programs that enhance mobility efforts such as travel trainings.
- Ability to develop and maintain a sustainable funding source(s) for the program, including identifying and pursuing funding and cost-share opportunities to ensure long-term funding for the program.
- Skilled in working with elected and appointed officials, other agency staff, partner agencies and organizations, and the general public.
- Must be enthusiastic and foster genuine interest in assisting the public of the region with their transportation needs.
Application Procedure: Please email completed applications and resumes to Renae Steffen, Administrative Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.